All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- (initial) Large Armor Repairer.
- (slang) The act of charging ahead into danger without care. A reference to Leeroy Jenkins.
- (abbr.) A Leviathan titan.
- (abbr.) Standard Missile Launchers and variations.
- Liquid Ozone
- Fuel consumed by starbases, cynosural field generators, clone vat bays, and jump bridges.
- (initial) Liquid Ozone.
- (abbr.) A logistics class ship.
- (slang) : A very poorly fitted PvP ship, with modules wildly inappropriate for the role or bonuses of the ship in question.
- (abbr.) Low security space, with a CONCORD security rating from 0.1 to 0.4. Often a hang-out for pirates and very high level mission runners, among others. See also "0.0" and "hi-sec".
- (initial) Loyalty Points. Non-transferable points offered as reward for mission completion. They are exchangeable for items at the NPC corporation's loyalty point store.