Add skill which reduces Jump Clone timer just a little bit. (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Raised by: Avalloc
- Submission Date: 09 August 2009
- Issue ID: tbd
The Jump Clone timer is 24 hours. This restriction can create quite a lot of problems for players who have limited play time and want to utilize this time to the best of their ability.
Case in point you normally log in at 8pm and play until Midnight. On Monday you log in with a fresh timer seeking something to do. At 10pm, in another Region a battle calls for your participation. You have a Jump Clone stored there and make the jump and have a merry good time until Midnight when you log off. Tuesday you log in at 8pm and discover there is action taking place in your home Region. Unfortunately you still have two hours to wait out the timer and have to miss out.
I propose that a new skill be added that reduces the Jump Clone timer. It can even be a Rank 10 (or higher) skill. The purpose here is to give players a little more flexibility if they're willing to train for it.
- Add skill which decreases Jump Clone timer by # hours per rank.
- OR Allow for use of Jump Clone switching twice each 48 hour period.
* It will create an ISK sink as players will buy the skill to gain more flexibility.
* PVP participation will benefit from the change since players can jump in/out of implants more easily or to a far away Region more frequently.
- Increasing fun isn't a Con.
Relevant Forum Threads
- Dierdra Vaal - no
- Vuk Lau - no
- mazzilliu - yes
- Zastrow J - yes
- Erik Finnegan - no
- Avalloc - yes
- Larkonis Trassler - no
- Meissa Anunthiel - no
- Shatana Fulfairas - no