Allow naming any ship in your hanger (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Title: Allow naming any ship in your hanger
- Raised by: TeaDaze
- Submission Date: 14 March 2010
- Issue ID: ???
- Implemented in: Incursion 1.0.0
Currently you have to be sitting in a ship to set the name on it - which means you can only name ships in your hanger that you can fly.
This becomes an issue for carrier pilots moving ships for other people. Frequently the name of the ship is the only clue as to who owns it and if the person hasn't named the ship correctly before contracting it to the carrier pilot it makes logistics even worse.
Allow setting ship names in your hanger from a right click menu even when not sitting in them.
- Can name ships without having to board them.
- Less rage from logistics carrier pilots when people don't name their ships correctly ;)
Relevant Forum Threads