- Raised by: Erik Finnegan
- Submission Date: 7 June 2009
- Issue ID: tbd
At the moment, Interceptors are in almost all cases preferable to an Assault Frigate, and in some cases the T1 counterpart of the Assault Frigate deals more damage than their T2 variant.
Evaluate the Assault Frigates and apply a 4th bonus (currently, they have three).
- Assault Frigates will be a more viable choice
- Newer players can fly the Assault Frigate in PVE/PVE while training for a HAC, improved progression through ship classes this way
- More options for small gang warfare
- Requires effort from the balancing team and may be difficult to achieve a distinct difference between the AF and the Interceptor and keeping both valid choices
Relevant Forum Threads