Colour Stars By: Systems I can jump to (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Raised by: Mynxee
- Submission Date: 12 June 2010
- Meeting ID: 5.003
- Issue ID: tbd
Add option to colour stars on map that are within current jump drive range.
Colour stars by whether they're in range of our jump drives.
Potential add-ons: Include a scan probe-style "soap bubble" effect around in-range stars to indicate your range visually. Have tooltip for each star within range identify how many isotopes you need, distance, number of jumps required to reach a system.
- Reduced reliance on out-of-game tools
- Better visualization and planning of capital jumps
- Data for calculations is already available
- Possible clutter of already-crowded "Colour stars by" list
Relevant Forum Threads
 Original Assembly Hall proposal by Herschel Yamamoto