Contract improvements (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Raised by: mazzilliu
- Submission Date: Sunday october 18th 16:00
- Issue ID: tbd
this is simply a list of complaints about the contract system that i have received, and suggested fixes
- (most important) Players need contract information through the API
- there is a 100 item arbitrary limit, and there is no easy way to tell if you are at 100 items or not yet, until after you do the time consuming part oh entering a lot of items. same with finding out if you have damaged items in your contract
- when you sort by quantity in the contract window, items with stacks of 1 and assembled/damaged items all show a quantity of 1. this makes it very difficult to avoid putting damaged items in contract in the first place.
- Ammo being removed from guns when you contract a ship - allow ammo to be removed from guns, BUT added to the same contract as separate items.
- broken crystals making it impossible to contract any ship that uses t2 crystals as ammo(amarr ships, mining barges). give the option to remove damaged items from a container during the contract process. Currently you can already contract damaged items in small quantities in courier missions, but things like battleships and battlecruisers can never fit in courier missions.
- No warning (contracts button flash?) given to contractor when a courier contract is completed successfully
- The game only complains about oversized descriptions after you attempt to create the contract, instead of just not letting you type in a description that long in the first place.
- Also this complaint: In courier contracts the Collateral and Reward boxes are always pre-populated with "0.0" and you always have to backspace this out to put in your own numbers. Could we get these 2 boxes initially displayed without a number in them so I don't have to hit backspace 4 times on every single courier job I write ever?
Relevant Forum Threads