Contract issues (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
Raised by: LaVista Vista
Submission Date: 09-06-2008
Issue ID: 0019
Why can’t we bid on auctions in different regions?
Why is there a 10% bid increase on auctions?
Why is there a 100 items, limit?
At present it’s not viable to give out courier contracts to people for shipping large amounts of items, which makes it hard for people to provide certain services.
And for some auctions the minium makes the use of auctions unviable due to the huge jump in price with the minium bid increase.
- Allow us to fit more items in a courier contract, allow us to fit 750k m3 in the contract
- Decrease the bid increase to at least half of current or allow for people to specify how much they want the minium bid amount to be
- Lets discuss if it’s viable to allow us to bid in different regions
- More applications where contracts are a viable option
- 10% bid increase - if completely removed, could lead to 0.01 overbidding
- Auctions in other regions - Issues in regards to factions and RP