Experimental Gallente storyline missions (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Title: Experimental Gallente storyline missions
- Raised by: TeaDaze
- Submission Date: 11 April 2010
- Issue ID: ???
The feedback on the "Experimental" Gallente storyline missions has been poor.
Comments seem to be related to the following points
- They force players to go many jumps into low sec
- They are linked to FW warfare so take players to systems with FW pilots waiting for them as well as the pirates
- They take people to the same few systems (because of the FW storyline link) so those gates are pirate camped as they wait for the missions runners to appear to give easy targets
- They are apparently way above the agent level(e.g. the level 2 storylines are harder than level 4 missions)
- They give no better reward than a standard sotryline mission
Rejecting the storyline missions means completing several more missions to get another offer and thus slows down faction gains for the player.
- Remove these "Experimental" missions
- Get feedback from CCP as to why these were implemented without prior testing.
- Balance with other Factions' storyline missions
- Potentially less forum raging
- Removal of a unique feature
- PvP is awesome ;)
Relevant Forum Threads