Green Brackets for Assisting (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Title: Green Brackets for Assisting (CSM)
- Raised by: Trebor Daehdoow
- Submission Date: 03 May 2011
- Issue ID: ???
At present, when someone locks you, they get a yellow bracket around their icon in the overview. When they take offensive action, the bracket turns red. However, there is no indication when a player attempts to help you.
- When a player aids you, the bracket should turn green.
- If the player both helps and hurts you, the bracket should blink between red and green.
- If possible, it would be nice if icons similar to the EWar icons were displayed, so that a player knows how he is being helped.
- More information.
- Should not require any additional information to be sent to the client.
- Perfect for the Thousand Papercuts project.
- Red/Green colors may cause issues for color-blind players. In the Big Wins, Fan Favorites & Low Hanging Fruit proposal, one of the Fan Favorites was the ability to alter the standard EVE colors (red, green, yellow, etc) that are used in the UI, so that color-blind players can tweak them to values they can differentiate. This is another perfect Papercuts item.
Relevant Forum Threads
Passed 9-0; Yea Votes: Meissa Anunthiel, The Mittani, White Tree, UAxDeath,Draco Llassa, Trebor Daehdoow, Vile rat, Seleene, Killer2, plus Alternates Two step & Elise Randolph.