Identify and remove price ceilings (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Raised by: Alekseyev Karrde
- Submission Date: 20 December 2009
- Issue ID: tbd
An EVE price ceiling can be defined as any refineable item which is available at a fixed price via NPC sell order. These inhibit competition by constraining the market, potentially keeping mineral prices lower than they would be.
- The CCP economics and statistics team should devote more time to systematically identify these items, ascertain their impact if any, and then turning them over to the devs to either make them unrefineable or produceable by players only.
- Increased market competition
- Gives the economics team some work to do
Relevant Forum Threads
- Assembly Hall
CSM Meeting Minutes
Being reworked to further flush out concept