Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive (Player alliance)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
|Name||Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive|
|Founded||February 2nd, 2009|
|Alliance CEO||John Revenent|
|Executor||Revenent Defence Corperation|
The Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive (I-RED), is an alliance based in Caldari State high/low security space. Ishukone-Raata is a subsidary of the Ishukone Corporation, currently securing assets in the Intaki Solar System and Caldari State. They maintain a presence in Placid, Syndicate and Black Rise Regions. The current executor of I-RED is John Revenent.
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive or Ishukone-Raata was founded on February 2nd of YC 111. Originally formed to be a small scale capsuleer Corporation, with the intent to further security efforts for Ishukone and Ishukone Subsidiaries in fringe sectors of the Caldari State. Initially operating out of Caldari Low Security and High Security border zones. They provided defence to assets and vessels that were continually attacked by pirate elements.
The Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive is a Ishukone-Funded Entity, as an owned subsidiary it is commonly tasked with handling issues outside the sovereign territory of the Caldari State. Normally deployed as a expeditionary force to secure and watch over Ishukone assets on the frontier.
Ishukone-Raata is currently involved in the protection of the Ishukone Corporation assets and Interests in the Intaki Solar System, as well as Anti-Piracy Operations and Stability Initiatives in the Black Rise region.
Ishukone-Raata Executor: Ishukone-Raata's Executor powers consists of veto rule over any decision. He/she coordinates with Ishukone-Raata's board of Directors when dealing with daily operational management of corporate endeavours.
Ishukone-Raatat Board of Directors: Ishukone-Raata's Board of Directors deal with a wide range of issues, from war declarations, changes in policy, and objective advancement.
- Ishukone-Raata Executor (Exectutor)
- Ishukone-Raata Board of Directors (Board of Directors)
- Director of Naval Operations - Vice Admiral, Khromace
- Director of Industrial Operations - Rear Admiral, Crowson
- Director of Finances - Rear Admiral, Nanao Avala
- Director of Human Resources - Vice Admiral, Lavius "Korsavius"
- Director of Public Relations - Rear Admiral, Priano
- Director of Internal Affairs - Vice Admiral, Oniseki
Rules of Engagement
You may be engaged by Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive vessels if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are a known pirate or a member of a known pirate corporation or alliance
- You are believed to be involved in supply operations for enemies of the Caldari State or Ishukone Corporation.
- You are not affiliated with State Protectorate forces and are present in a Military Compound without clearance.
- You are below -5.0 CONCORD Security Rating.