List of general Eve Online terms
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- (abbr.) Alternate character. This may refer to a character besides the current one, or every character owned by a player.
- (initial) Bug Hunter. A member of "ECAID".
- (initial) Crowd Control Productions, the creators of EVE Online.
- (initial) The Council of Stellar Management.
- (initial) Equipment Certification and Anomaly Investigations Division. The part of ISD that assists in the processing of bug reports.
- (initial) Gamemasters. CCP staff responsible for providing customer support for EVE Online, as well as enforcing the EULA and Terms of Service.
- (slang) A user who's goal it to irritate and harass other players, rather than in pursuit of game objectives.
- (initial) Game Time Code.
- (initial) The help chat channel.
- (initial) In Game Browser.
- (initial) In game.
- (initial) Interstellar Services Department. An official volunteer group that assists in the enriching of EVE Online.
- (initial) InterStellar Kredits, the common currency of EVE Online.
- (abbr.) Main character. A character generally associated with a player. A character which typically receives the most skill training.
- (initial) Out Of Character. Used by roleplayers when not speaking as their character.
- (initial) Out Of Game.
- Pew Pew
- (slang) The act of player vs player combat.
- (initial) 30-Day Pilot's License Extension.
- (initial) Player vs EVE or Player vs Environment interactions.
- (initial) Player vs player interactions. Usually combat.
- (initial) Real life.
- (initial) Singularity test server, a public test server open to those with active EVE Online accounts.
- (initial) Skill Points
- (initial) Support Training and Resources. The part of ISD that assists new and existing players in official help channels.
- CCP's motto for upcoming changes to EVE.
- (abbr.) The Tranquility server, the main EVE server.
- (initial) Teamspeak version 2, an older version of the Teamspeak out of game communications programs used for live voice chat.
- (initial) Teamspeak version 3, the most current version of the Teamspeak out of game communications program used for live voice chat.
- (abbr.) Ventrilo. An out of game communications programs used for live voice chat.
- Voice Comms
- (abbr.) Voice communications (TS3, Ventrilo, Mumble, Etc.)