Shares, dividends and stocks (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
Raised by: LaVista Vista
Submission Date: 09-06-2008
Issue ID: 0022
At present we are unable to track shares movement and we are unable to trade them in a secure way. Thus we should have a contract type for shares.
By taking this a bit further, the idea for a stock market could be looked at and discussed. Is a stock-market viable?
And is it possible to allow us to pay out dividends in larger chunks? At present there is a limited amount of ISK that can be paid out, forcing us to do many dividends.
- Create a share options on contracts
- Allow us to track shares, just like we can with ISK
- Let’s discuss a potential stock market.
- Allow us to pay out more isk in 1 dividend.
Relevant Forum Threads
- Ankhesentapemkah - Yes
- Bane Glorious - Not Present
- Darius Johnson - Not Present
- Dierdra Vaal - Yes
- Hardin - Yes
- Inanna Zuni - Yes
- Jade Constantine - Yes
- LaVista Vista - Yes
- Serenity Steele - Not Present
- Tusko Hopkins - Yes