Sorting Deliveries (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Title: Sorting Deliveries
- Raised by: Z0D
- Submission Date: 12 March 2010
- Issue ID: ???
- As corporations have grown considerably, and with them market usage, corporate deliveries can be considerably more broad than an individual's assets.
- Currently individual players can sort their assets by many criteria, though it could certainly be better.
- Corporations, which can very well have considerably more material than individual pilots, cannot sort their deliveries or other corporate assets in any way.
- Likewise refreshing with every session change and scrolling to the top of the list is highly irritating.
- Change the corporate deliveries hangar to provide sorting functions identical to those enjoyed by personal hangars, extend this sorting to impounded & lockdown hangars.
- Allow the UI to sort by the variables available to individuals (# jumps, region/constellation/system) this will make the logistics involved with collecting items far less onerous than it is at the moment.
- columns (size, group, VOLUME, etc.) do not work, only the 'quantity' does, apparently. It needs to be fixed.
Relevant Forum Threads
CSM Meeting Minutes