Starbase 360 Degree Alignment Grid (CSM)
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Title: Starbase 360 Degree Alignment Grid
- Raised by: Z0D
- Submission Date: 11/04/2010
- Issue ID: ???
When we are anchoring structures around a starbase shield, we just have the usual horizontal tactical overlay to use. This makes it extremely hard to anchor structures across a 360 degree sphere at set distances to avoid bomber like ships.
What i propose is a sphere like the probe system, which you can pull open with dots at an adjustable number of km, equally spread across the sphere providing achoring points in a true 3d fashion.
- Better coordinated Team efforts for anchoring across a 360 degree sphere with precision.
- Improved interest in anchoring starbase structures and the likes as it saves a lot of trial and error.
- A system that is already in game is used for scanning it would need only a few adjustments.