Takmahl Cohere Cord
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Takmahl : Artefacts of the ancient Takmahl race.
- Cohere :
- Cord :
In physics, coherence is a property of waves that enables stationary (i.e. temporally and spatially constant) interference. More generally, coherence describes all properties of the correlation between physical quantities of a wave.
When interfering, two waves can add together to create a larger wave (constructive interference) or subtract from each other to create a smaller wave (destructive interference), depending on their relative phase. Two waves are said to be coherent if they have a constant relative phase. The degree of coherence is measured by the interference visibility, a measure of how perfectly the waves can cancel due to destructive interference.
Known Manufacturing Applications
- 'Bailey' 1600mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 3
- 'Crucible' Small Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 1
- 'Harness' Medium Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 1
- 'Knight' Medium Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 1
- 'Motte' Capacitor Power Relay I Blueprint 1
- 'Page' Capacitor Flux Coil I Blueprint 1
- 'Plough' Heavy Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 2
- 'Thurifer' Large Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 1