Takmahl Dynamic Gauge
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
Known Manufacturing Applications
- 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint requires 1.
- 'Censer' Medium Capacitor Battery I Blueprint requires 2
- 'Crucible' Small Capacitor Battery I Blueprint requires 1
- 'Harness' Medium Capacitor Booster I Blueprint requires 2
- 'Motte' Capacitor Power Relay I Blueprint requires 2
- 'Page' Capacitor Flux Coil I Blueprint requires 1
- 'Plough' Heavy Capacitor Booster I Blueprint requires 2
- 'Saddle' Small Capacitor Booster I Blueprint requires 2
- 'Thurifer' Large Capacitor Battery I Blueprint requires 4
- Takmahl : Artefacts of the ancient Takmahl race.
- Dynamic : (Physics) pertaining to the science of dynamics.
- Dynamics : (Physics) Dynamics is the study of forces that cause change
- Gauge : (Physics) is the redundant or invariant properties that may be ignored in measurement or calculations in quantum field theory.
A device used in High Energy Physics manufacturing.
Its purpose appears to be to act as a filter to remove invariants from quantum field measurements.