Talk:Arek'Jaalan: Archiving and Documentation
Draft for the ML archive page that will replace the one on the main A&D page. Comments/suggestions for formatting welcome. Considering this layout, or dropping the week-specific sections in lieu or just W1S, W1A, W2S, W2A, etc. all at the same heading level. --Morwen Lagann 23:20, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
This article is written from an in-character/roleplay perspective. If you wish to contribute to this page, please refrain from making out-of-character (OOC) references.
The Arek'Jaalan mailing list serves as a companion to the main fluid router channel as well as its divisional subchannels, and allows for members of the Arek'Jaalan project to keep each other informed on important events and goings-on within the project without requiring constant NeoCom presence. This page serves as a public repository for all mail sent to the mailing list, available for use by anyone interested in the Arek'Jaalan project.
Evidence of missing CreoDron expedition:
Following information from a lead forwarded to H.Tukoss, capsuleers eventually discovered that a fleet of six un-manned CreoDron vessels were found inside W-Space. All six were destroyed by capsuleer Corialis Wyr, who was trapped in the wormhole by local inhabitants and thought them hostile. Only one destroyed ship registered any previous pilot (see discussions on Lianda Burreau), and at the same time, registered the destruction of Trinary Data.
Seeking Valsas en Dilat, Zephyr Designer:
Riveau Yol, a member of the Intaki Syndicate, has helped located the Zephyr designer to the Syndicate region, which he is said to frequent. Dilat is understood to be "elusive" will likely take some convincing to make himself known. No further leads exist at this moment.
Various research and project proposals Various individuals and corporations have offered their assistance, as well as research and project proposals. These proposals have yet to be fully documented and vetted, but will be pursued more vigorously in the coming weeks and months as we build momentum.
Various research papers and other documents have been submitted for perusal by myself and Eifyr staff, more are welcome.
Project Dutch Gun:
Named after the donor, who never actually had any of their ISK spent. This was a rapid success with various materials sourced from local markets. As a result, Arek'Jaalan now possesses a full library of Sleeper materials found in W-Space (in truth some were missing, but Eifyr and Co. staff have kindly plugged the few gaps). In the future this will help us identify items of value. Analysis of these artifacts is ongoing. More information is available on the Arek'Jaalan Acquisition page.
Organization and Divisions (in more than one sense of the word):
Arek'Jaalan has opted to structure itself into divisions. Eifyr has provided a basic framework, and discussion is ongoing. Capsuleers have been invited to express their interest as contributors, archivists and research leads. The floor has been laid open, rather than any lengthy or intensive application/approval process. The intent at this early stage is:
- To let pilots to make their interests known to one another
- To give more time for more pilots to make themselves known to the project and get involved, before any long-term decisions are made
- To get those already involved to begin formulating the basic structure of their division, as well as defining areas of study or expertise in their respective fields and departments.
- Project Dutch Gun - Phase I Catalogue 1/2
- Project Dutch Gun - Phase I Catalogue 2/2
- Project Dutch Gun - Phase I Complete
- Operation Proposal: Wormhole Network Topology
- Division Proposals
- External Dissucssion Forum
- Lianda Burreau newest facts.
- Re-organization: Astrophysics division and current research project.
- Talocan and sleeper history
- Leads from a brief trip to Ani
- The Mirror
- Wormholes: Natural or Artificial?
- The wiki, back-issues of current reading, and the forum
To be written.
- Channel Founding announcements not archived (except for discussion surrounding EC Channel). Channel information can be found on Arek'Jaalan Research Divisions page.
- Ethics Committee Public channel
- In regards to the Ethics Committee
- Ethics Committee Nomination
- Ethics Committee lead nominees
- Provisional Lead: Sleeper Technology
- Sleeper History Division
- Data Dictionary -- Request for Requirements
- Talocan Technology
- Draft: Intergalactic Summit Communication: Week 1 Report
- Thoughts on Sleeper Drone Behavior
- A Message from the Kingdom.
- Meeting at 07:00
- Astrometrics division creation proposal
- Lianda Burreau & Trinary Data.
- My two ISK on security
- Arek'jaalan Logistics
- Emergency Committee: Statement of Universal Values
- FW: ACTIVE WORMHOLE System of Hebisa [EBR]
To be written.
- (Re)Awakened Informorph
- Awakened Informorph and related activities
- The Mysterious Shuttle
- Alessandra Karris is Dead
- Valsas en Dilat whereabouts
- Discovering Spatial Rifts
- AR, Yan Jung Studies, My Thesis
- Scientific Investigation
- Arek'Jaalan Promotional Video
- Arek'Jaalan Acquisition Division Week 2
- Research Item Request
- Request for images
- Regarding Takmahl & Blood Raider Institute for Advanced Research
- Communication with Rogue Drones
- Re: Regarding ongoing debate and confusion
- Review: Going Back to Basics
To be written.
- Separate mailing lists for divisions?
- Project Macaper's Eye (Overview Document)
- COSMOS Heritage Investigation Teams
- CSPA charges
- Categorisation of Anoikis Sites and Research Methods.
- Strange Transmission in Dead End
- AJ Recruitment Thread
- List of possible sensers regarding Dead End transmission
- Request For the Media Relation Division & General Information Release
- 'buying' friends
- project proposal - Project Theseus - suggestions & criticism requested
- Regarding Interviews with ISD and Arek'jaalan Research
- Information request: Talocan footage
- Research Proposal Submission
- Gallente Supreme Court writ.
- Arek'Jaalan Acquisition Division Week 3
- Musings on Wormhole Space, known space, stargates and cynos
- Regarding using the A'J Network for Military Operations
- Rogue Drone Division Update
Week 5 (Incomplete)
To be written.