User talk:CCP Ginger
Is this where we are suppose to leave comments?
Re: Format I like this format with the sidebar better than the one with the fiction categories on top of the empire categories.
Re: Images I would make the images hyperlinked to the same page as the text beneath them, then in the reference document, that image is displayed, and in that instance it is hyperlinked to the image reference. Not that critical, but it might make for easier navigation.
I agree with Blake on the sidebar --Dex Nederland 19:54, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
The empires should probably go on the races page rather than the main page tbh im thinking.
Image links would be great but we cant get them working on here atm, need to poke devs about that.
Thanks for feedback
--CCP Ginger 08:18, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
That looks familiar. Are you going to work on an overall format made up multiple templates?--Dex Nederland 13:25, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
Trying to get a good overall template for the NPC corps. I like what you did with Lai Dai but just need something a little more it i think. so just playing around for a bit --CCP Ginger 14:05, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
- So looking at what you have now, which is everything on the basic page sans the corporate executives, it leaves a lot of open space. This could be a good thing as it encourages users to fill in information. This leads to a follow-up question - are their plans to close off these from being edited by non-YARR/CCP authors?
- I will also look at trying to pull off a copy of the distribution map for Lai Dai on TQ tonight. You, CCP, probably can get a better quality map and generate them faster. I think the distribution of station Maps for the NPCs corp would be a good addition to all the NPC corporate entries. The little things that can be gleaned from this kind of information is "great." For example - Ishukone has a pre-existing relationship with the Intaki Syndicate (as it has stations in Syndicate).--Dex Nederland 02:49, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Not sure how its going to play out but we need to be aware that in game information and fictional background need to co-exist in the same space. I'd like to leave them all open but we shall see, if people start changing them on a whim we might have to lock. --CCP Ginger 09:27, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- The table needs a width descriptor
- The title of each division should use <h3>division</h3> instead of <h2>division</h2> in order to make it a third tier in the TOC or the division needs to be made larger via a means other than title tags.
- Horizontal lines (----) to separate the entries, ie at the end of the first two entries.
- The background image may cause some issues for formating and make it look a bit off.
--Dex Nederland 01:13, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
This is very much work in progress Dex :) I left it last night half way through some random edits. Thanks for hte code anyway --CCP Ginger 09:27, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
Removed example code. Updated Lai Dai Corporation (NPC Corp v2 Test) to using your corp info bar and executive staff blocks, plus settled systems and a map! --Dex Nederland 04:45, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Also Test--ISD Sheliak Mesarthim 15:36, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
So like I say.. I will call when I think: "I´m close to the end".... So I have work a little on the NPC Characters and NPC Corps...
I think that can work.... The links in the "Corporate Divisions" to the agents I haven´t make them, because I want ask first how it will CPP and ISD YARR. Two options: First, one page and the Corporate Divisions links look like this: Ammatar_Consulate_(NPC_corporation)_Agents#Administration. Or secondly, every division gets his own page. Another more thing. I have now change soem stuff I hope is it ok.... because on some NPC corp pages was not the current CEO, so I change it. Or some Partner, Competitor or Share Holder hasn´t make any sense (like in the RKN), so I change it too.
1st question: I hope CCP is okay with it? 2nd question
- I have take some ideas of Dex Nederland and from you... I like the puritanic look in Settled Systems so I copy it from the Lai Dai test page.^^ I just have make one more point: OTC and Stock exchange. I was planing to make all 100,000,000 shares corp in otc (like the familys ministry president etc....) and the privat in Stock exchange. For the OTC Corp I was thinking maybe to change the Share price to unknown or to 20 for each.
SO here my current work: NPC corporations
- Ammatar Consulate (1 Share Holder)
- Ammatar Fleet (1 Share Holder)
- Khanid Family (1 Share Holder)
- Khanid Innovation (5 Share Holders)
- Khanid Transport (4 Share Holders)
- Khanid Works (4 Share Holders)
- Nefantar Miner Association (6 Share Holders)
- Royal Khanid Navy (1 Share Holder)
- Samarkand Financial (9 Share Holders)
- Template:NPC (corporation)
- Khanid Kingdom
When it is good and the look is okay... I will start to change the Amarr NPCs.... I haven´t read so much about the other factions yet.
3rd question: About the Emperor page; I hope it is okay... that I don´t get to far? the same about the Chronicles, I have change some date.... so in:
to "half millennium ago" and 500 years ago, because of the date in The Cult of Tetrimon (Chronicle) .
In Signs of Faith (Chronicle), I have made the first Khanid link to the family the 2nd to the bloodline... I don´t know if its right?(... the rest to Khanid II.
--Publius Valerius 22:38, 5 jan 2011 (MEZ)
Please Unlock "Cross of the Sacred Throne Order" Page
I hope that holiday is treating you well. I just have a quick request to make. I see that currently, the page for the "Cross of the Sacred Throne" has been "locked." May I ask the reasoning for the lock and why all other database items are purview to changes?
As you may have known, the item, | Cross of the Sacred Throne Order has years of history behind it and I believe it could greatly benefit from having its historical account written on the EVElopedia. I've compiled years of forum threads and have written the historical account of the item in the old EVElopedia, but it seems like the change did not carry through in the new EVElopedia.
Would it be possible if you could kindly either 1) Unlock the current site for the Cross of the Sacred throne for future revision or 2) Use the old version (http://wiki.eveonline.com/wikiEN/index.php?title=Cross_of_the_Sacred_Throne_Order&oldid=137718) and have it locked? Please kindly let me know! It's been my ultimate goal to write a "historical account" of all the super unique and rare items in the game.
Warmest regards and Merry Christmas, The Antiquarian
--- Any word on datebase items? If they will be updated soon?
--Salpun 15:52, 6 February 2012 (GMT)
Re: Please Unlock
- Check the discussion page for Cross of the Sacred Throne Order here.
- The database inaccuracies have been known since the name changes occurred. We are currently working on an update.
- ISD Detroit 19:10, 22 May 2012 (GMT)