Yan Jung Silk Armor
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles.
- The best-known type of silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the
- mulberry silkworm (Bombyx mori) reared in captivity (sericulture).
- Armor is protective covering used to prevent damage from being inflicted to an
- object, individual or a vehicle through use of direct contact weapons or
- projectiles, usually during combat, or from damage caused by a potentially
- dangerous environment or action.