Yan Jung Vellum Etch
All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt
- Vellum is mammal skin prepared for writing or printing on,
- to produce single pages, scrolls, codices or books.
- Etching is the process of using strong acid or mordant to cut into the unprotected parts of a metal surface to create a design in intaglio in the metal (the original process—in modern manufacturing other chemicals may be used on other types of material).
Known Manufacturing Applications
- 'Bootleg' ECCM Projector I Blueprint 1
- 'Cartel' Power Diagnostic System I Blueprint 1
- 'Gonzo' Damage Control I Blueprint 1
- 'Mafia' Energized Magnetic Membrane I Blueprint 1
- 'Moonshine' Energized Thermic Membrane I Blueprint 1
- 'Natura' Warp Core Stabilizer I Blueprint 1
- 'Pilfer' Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Blueprint 2
- 'Radical' Damage Control I Blueprint 1