The Election is almost on us, and that means suggested voting lists. As you can’t just put me 14 times, I have a number of suggested candidates. Other than myself, I’m not really suggesting any particular order (me first!). Pick people that are appropriate for your play style, or where you live.
If you’re an industrialist, consider voting for the wormhole candidates, as they’ll have a clue about the pain involved with working with POS, as they live out of them.
- Me! Steve Ronuken.
- Mangala Solaris – A good understanding of small gang warfare
- Jayne Fillion – Another good understanding of small gang warfare, with good theory crafting skills.
- Ali Aras – An incumbent who’s done a good job keeping lines of communication open.
- Sugar Kyle – A low sec trader. Lowsec needs work, and Sugar knows.
- Proclus Diadochu – Wormhole candidate. Wants to hit on POS and corp management.
- James Arget – An incumbent wormhole candidate.
- Mynnna – Yes, he’s a goon, but he knows his stuff. Incumbent.
- Mike Azariah – An incumbent for the ‘casual’ player.
- Xander Phoena – Another goon, yes. He’s, on the other hand, loud and opinionated. Which isn’t a bad thing.
- Psianh Auvyander – More small gang warfare, and the merc perspective.
- Matias Otero – BNI is a wonderful concept.
- DJ FunkyBacon – I don’t agree with him on everything, but he’s not generally /that/ wrong. And he’s another Lowsec advocate.
Yes, I know that’s only 13 people. can’t expect me to do all your work 😉