If you were to drop by the blueprint calculator, you’ll have noticed a few changes.
- Regional prices. You can now pick the region on the price list. It will always default to Jita for now.
- Collapsible price list. It will remember the state you left it in.
- Parser for a blueprint list. If you open up the S&I interface on the blueprint list (or corp blueprint), then double click on the location you’ll get a window you cut and paste from. Paste it in, that you’ll get a list of links, with a profit per unit.
- General optimization. Performance since I added the table sorting has suffered. It should now be back up to normal.
- Added a while back: Decryptors in the invention figures.
- Once the SSO becomes available, you’ll be able to log in, and store blueprints, if you want to. This will be on the server, rather than in the client. I’ll probably leave the option to store with cookies too, if you don’t trust me with that. Other preferences will be stored
- Once CREST becomes available, with a character sheet end point, your skills (if desired) will autofill.
- Inclusion of invention prices on the parsed results.
- Inclusion of isk/hr (ish) on the parsed results
- Addition of a menu bar, to bounce between applications.
Don’t worry about the security of SSO. The way OAUTH2 works is:
- You hit the login button, which sends you to login.eveonline.com with a token that identifies where you’re coming from.
- You log into Eve online, and pick the character you want to be.
- You get sent back to the source site, with a long token.
- The source site sends the token to eve online asking ‘who is this?’
- Eve responds, identifying who you are and invalidating the token for future use. (CREST works a little differently but not significantly.)
At no time do you give anyone except CCP your password. Any third party site asking for it is either badly coded, or a scam. Ideally you’d log into the forums, and then you won’t need to type in a username or password into any site.